Friday, March 30, 2012

Terrain Quilt finished!

I wasn't entirely sure if I loved this fabric range or not. But as it came together, it became a happy and vibrant quilt, and friends and family who have seen it do a bit of "oooh-ing" and "aaaah-ing", there is something like a positive energy that bounces of it. 
This one is a keeper, and has taken pride of place on our three-seater brown leather lounge, most often it is draped over or around somebody/bodies... yes, I definitely need to make a few more of these lap quilts to see us through this winter. Autumn has arrived here in Australia, and I have felt the 1st 'chill' in the air (that means the temperature has dipped below 20 Celsius... okay, so I'm a sub-tropical girl!). 

Next on my list though, is a proper big single bed quilt, one that hangs over the bed generously, for my daughter's birthday coming up very, very soon! She will be eight years old, and has chosen some gorgeous fabrics in bright greens, pinks and blues. Can't wait to share it with you. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your ideas, comments, feedback and conversation...